- St. Mary’s Scholarship Fund – meant for the deserving students.
- Alumni Association Scholarship Fund – for the economically weak – present and past pupils.
- St. Mary’s Sports Development Fund – for students who excel in the field of sports.
- Mrs. Rosy and Mr. Jacob Kanichai Scholarship Fund – meant for the deserving and economically weak students.
- Mr. Akbar Shah (LKS Jewellers), Mr. PK Isaac and Mr. Joseph Scholarship Fund – for the welfare of the non-teaching staff at the time of their retirement. (Instituted by Mr. Akbar Shah & Mr. PK Isaac on the occasion of the Silverm Jubilee of the Ordination of Rev. Fr. K.J. Antony).
- Dr. Vijay Vishwanath Scholarship for the best outgoing student of Std. XII.
- St. Mary’s Scholarship instituted by Mr. Jeruson in memory of Mrs. Theresia for the economically backward students.
- Srinivasan K.K. – In Pursuit of Excellence Scholarship for the needy students and for the student excelling in Mathematics and Science, in the Government Examinations.
- St. Mary’s School Scholarships towards Night School poor children.
- A trophy and a cash award for a deserving and economically weak student “Against all odds” established by St. Mary’s Batch of 1977 trust.