In order to foster healthy rivalry and keen competition in all curricular and co-curricular activities of the school, the house system is followed. Every pupil is a member of one of the four Houses into which the school is divided.
- To stimulate a keen sense of union among all pupils in school.
- To stimulate a greater effort in sports and academic achievements.
- To develop a sense of belonging to the school and consequently a good spirit of competition.
- To train in leadership and acquire a sense of responsibility.
- To contribute one’s maximum best for the upkeep of the school.
- Every week the best house in the four focus areas (Discipline, Environment, Communication & Value Education) will be given a Trophy and its house flag will be flown high.